Informix 7.1 on HP 9000 (HP/UX 10.01) ODBC

What 32 bit client software do we need on a PC running Windows 95 to connect
to Informix on an HP 9000? It appears that when the PC was originally set up
just enough 16 bit Informix client drivers were installed for a DOS database
application. ODBC 16 and 32 bit will not configure on this PC. Once this is
working I can focus on BDE setup.

TIA,

Eric Loos

Re:Informix 7.1 on HP 9000 (HP/UX 10.01) ODBC

Hello Eric,

you need Informix Connect for Win 95. You can order a site license for
a handling charge of ~$150 directly from Informix or one of its
distributors.

Bye

Stefan Westner

On Fri, 19 Jun 1998 18:37:19 -0700, "Eric Loos" <el...@sprintmail.com>
wrote:

>What 32 bit client software do we need on a PC running Windows 95 to connect
>to Informix on an HP 9000? It appears that when the PC was originally set up
>just enough 16 bit Informix client drivers were installed for a DOS database
>application. ODBC 16 and 32 bit will not configure on this PC. Once this is
>working I can focus on BDE setup.

>TIA,

>Eric Loos

Re:Informix 7.1 on HP 9000 (HP/UX 10.01) ODBC

I need to verify that this will work with Informix 7.12.UC1 on an HP 9000.
I Didn't see Informix Connect on the Informix or Intraware site. There is a
lot on Informix-CLI and Informix Client. Do you have any information on
INET5 for 16 bit use? Thanks.

Other Threads