MIDAS : Bad News and Good News

this is just a comment...

The BAD news : MIDAS is still very buggy (anybody got the "memory locked"
error lately ? I sure did...)

the GOOD news : At LAST, somebody from Borland is actually using the damn
thing. Now perhaps they will believe us when we complain, and maybe get
the really bad ones fixed..

Whatever else anybody thinks about CodeCentral, its function as a pilot
application for MIDAS should be reason enough for its existence...

--
mike cariotoglou
m...@REMOVETHIS.singular.gr

Re:MIDAS : Bad News and Good News

More bad news:

- When you want to use Midas, from the D3, D4 C/S box, and you use this GREAT
stuff....you have to pay (duh !)

More good news:

- did not found a an other solution that came with all the goodies and
handy's...

Marco Buitenkamp

Mike Cariotoglou wrote:
> this is just a comment...

> The BAD news : MIDAS is still very buggy (anybody got the "memory locked"
> error lately ? I sure did...)

> the GOOD news : At LAST, somebody from Borland is actually using the damn
> thing. Now perhaps they will believe us when we complain, and maybe get
> the really bad ones fixed..

> Whatever else anybody thinks about CodeCentral, its function as a pilot
> application for MIDAS should be reason enough for its existence...

> --
> mike cariotoglou
> m...@REMOVETHIS.singular.gr

Other Threads