What is "DPBConstant(0) is Unknown" error? IB6 Open

Hi:

   Just downloaded new IB6, un-installed Beta an installed new version.

   Questions:

   1. When I open console it shows all my old databases? Was there
something I should have deleted which was not un-installed?

   2. When I try to open a database, I get DPBConstant(0) is unknown. I
even tried un-registering employee.gdb and re-registering it. Same
error.

   Unfortunately I deleted all my doc files and am downloading as we
speak.

Thanks.

                                                          Best
regards

Re:What is "DPBConstant(0) is Unknown" error? IB6 Open

IBConsole has this bug. Use IBConsole beta until they solve it...

--

Robert F. Tulloch <tult...@ibm.net> escreveu nas notcias de
mensagem:397DC62F.7A739...@ibm.net...

> Hi:

>    Just downloaded new IB6, un-installed Beta an installed new version.

>    Questions:

>    1. When I open console it shows all my old databases? Was there
> something I should have deleted which was not un-installed?

>    2. When I try to open a database, I get DPBConstant(0) is unknown. I
> even tried un-registering employee.gdb and re-registering it. Same
> error.

>    Unfortunately I deleted all my doc files and am downloading as we
> speak.

> Thanks.

>                                                           Best
> regards

Re:What is "DPBConstant(0) is Unknown" error? IB6 Open

Hi:

   That is the correct thing to do. I am also.

Other Threads