BDE Deployment using InstallSheild Express

  To anyone,

    I am having trouble deploying a test app
   to another PC.  When creating sample media using
   ISxpress (Delphi 4), I want a partial BDE with only
  Paradox table drivers (using standard Delphi).
   The BDE/IDAPI and BDE/IDAPI CNF are
   automatically set as groups plus test application
   files, and also I have included *.BPL file to goto
   into the <Winsysdir>.  Is any other files that
  need to be included into the InstallSheild setup,
  (cfg, registry instructions). I thought it was all
  automatic within the ISxpress program.

  I must be missing something, step or files?
  The BDEadmin will not initialize due to EBbEngine error
   2109 on the Test PC.

  Anyone's help is greatly appreciated.

Peter