Problem printing euro character

I printed a report containing a euro character ? from Crystal reports with a
Delphi application on a computer with Windows 2000 and printer attached to
this computer.
The report was printed correctly with the euro symbol.

Then I printed the same report from another computer with Windows NT 4.0 on
the same printer via the network and the euro symbol was not printed.

Could anybody help or have a solution.

Re:Problem printing euro character

you need a special os update from microsoft for euro support, i don't know
surely if it is included in current nt servicepack but i expect it to.

"Geert Gruwez" <i...@vandenbusschenv.be> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> I printed a report containing a euro character ? from Crystal reports with
> Delphi application on a computer with Windows 2000 and printer attached to
> this computer.
> The report was printed correctly with the euro symbol.

> Then I printed the same report from another computer with Windows NT 4.0
on
> the same printer via the network and the euro symbol was not printed.

> Could anybody help or have a solution.

Other Threads