Delphi 3 (PRO) + 7 (PRO/ENT)

I need to maintain the 'production' versions of my applications as I
migrate to Delphi 7 (haven't decided on Pro or Ent yet).

Anybody having problems with running both Delphi 3 and Delphi 7
installations on the same computer?  (Please don't snicker re: delphi
*3* :-)

Re:Delphi 3 (PRO) + 7 (PRO/ENT)

I have D3-D4-D5-D6-D7-BCB5-BCB6-K1-K2 on the same machine. No problem.

"Linda Murphy" <[email protected]> wrote in message

news:[email protected]
> I need to maintain the 'production' versions of my applications as I
> migrate to Delphi 7 (haven't decided on Pro or Ent yet).

> Anybody having problems with running both Delphi 3 and Delphi 7
> installations on the same computer?  (Please don't snicker re: delphi
> *3* :-)

Other Threads