??How to rotate a text field in a report ??

Hello !

I am using Delphi 2.01 with QuickReport and ReportSmith.
My problem is that I really have to rotate a text field in a report
about 90 degrees, so that I could write from underneath to above.

Do you have any other ideas doing this, if it is not possible with
QuickReport or ReportSmith ?

Thank you very much for helping me !

Mario Reif - Technical University Graz-Austria
E-Mail: mr...@sbox.tu-graz.ac.at

Re:??How to rotate a text field in a report ??

I don't know if you could do this within Quick Reports but can definetly
be done if you use direct calls to the printer. Use the CreateFont API
call to create a font and rotate the text. Use that created font to
print to the printer. Check the Windows API help for CreateFont function.

Mario Reif <mr...@sbox.tu-graz.ac.at> wrote in article
<331304dc.1942843@news>...

> Hello !

> I am using Delphi 2.01 with QuickReport and ReportSmith.
> My problem is that I really have to rotate a text field in a report
> about 90 degrees, so that I could write from underneath to above.

> Do you have any other ideas doing this, if it is not possible with
> QuickReport or ReportSmith ?

> Thank you very much for helping me !

> Mario Reif - Technical University Graz-Austria
> E-Mail: mr...@sbox.tu-graz.ac.at

Other Threads