"Unable to create process..."

Hi everybody!

I got this error-message when I to try start
"exe" just compiled from Delphi. This occur on Win 98SE .
On Win NT there are no problems with launching... - this same exe.

What I should check?

I use Delphi 5 Prof. Final exe have about 8MB size.

Any ideas?

Re:"Unable to create process..."

Was the error :

1. "Unable to create process"
2. "A device attached to the system is not functioning"
3.  "One of the library files needed to run this application cannot be
found."

If so MY best Guess  =  a dll or other dependant file is missing in Win 98SE
and
is available in Win NT.
Check if you are trying to load an external dll that might be different in
Win 98 SE
vs Win NT.

Hope this helps

"Ariel" <a...@a.com> wrote in message news:abtpuo$o8m$1@news.tpi.pl...
> Hi everybody!

> I got this error-message when I to try start
> "exe" just compiled from Delphi. This occur on Win 98SE .
> On Win NT there are no problems with launching... - this same exe.

> What I should check?

> I use Delphi 5 Prof. Final exe have about 8MB size.

> Any ideas?

Re:"Unable to create process..."

Hello!

It was:
1. "Unable to create process"

> If so MY best Guess  =  a dll or other dependant file is missing in Win
98SE
> and
> is available in Win NT.
> Check if you are trying to load an external dll that might be different in
> Win 98 SE
> vs Win NT.

Thanks.
In my project I don't use explicity any dll. Maybe Delphi - but I don't
know.
This error occur after lastest changes - I add just next empty form :-(

Any other ideas?

Other Threads