RAD Pack for Delphi

Does anyone know where to get a copy of the RAD Pack for Delphi. Borland
has discontinued it.  I didn't buy one before, but now I am making money
at Delphi programming and I need it. I do primarily 16-bit work since it
is two-way compatible and the RAD Pack contains some things I need.
Please reply, Thanx.

Re:RAD Pack for Delphi

NhtsEdge (nhtse...@aol.com) wrote:
> Does anyone know where to get a copy of the RAD Pack for Delphi. Borland
> has discontinued it.  I didn't buy one before, but now I am making money
> at Delphi programming and I need it. I do primarily 16-bit work since it
> is two-way compatible and the RAD Pack contains some things I need.
> Please reply, Thanx.

I saw it at a software store at the local mall about a month ago.  The
name of the store is Software, Etc.  I don't know if it's a chain store
or not, but if there's a similar store in your area you could check
there.  Also places like CompUSA sometimes have older versions of
software sitting around on their shelves.
Hope this helps!

Liz

Re:RAD Pack for Delphi

nhtse...@aol.com (NhtsEdge) wrote:
>Does anyone know where to get a copy of the RAD Pack for Delphi. Borland
>has discontinued it.  I didn't buy one before, but now I am making money
>at Delphi programming and I need it. I do primarily 16-bit work since it
>is two-way compatible and the RAD Pack contains some things I need.
>Please reply, Thanx.

I talked with Borland Customer Service, Germany, this very morning and
there was no mention of the RAD pack having been discontinued.

Depending on what you need you might be able to purchase it in a
different package.
--
Stefan.Hoffmeis...@Uni-Passau.de
http://www.rz.uni-passau.de/~w4hoff01/

Re:RAD Pack for Delphi

Believe it - the RAD pack is not worth the money (except for the vcl
source if you do not buy it as an extra). All the vbx's in there are
good for nothing.
tell me what you need there's probably a much better vcl substitute !
P.S. if i would live in the u.s. you could get my rad pack !
On 26 Feb 1997 19:32:13 GMT, nhtse...@aol.com (NhtsEdge) wrote:

>Does anyone know where to get a copy of the RAD Pack for Delphi. Borland
>has discontinued it.  I didn't buy one before, but now I am making money
>at Delphi programming and I need it. I do primarily 16-bit work since it
>is two-way compatible and the RAD Pack contains some things I need.
>Please reply, Thanx.

Christian Kaas
Client/Server development and consulting
Fax. 49-9129-5518
Phone 49-9129-5508

Re:RAD Pack for Delphi

<HTML><BODY>

Christian Kaas wrote:&nbsp;

<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>Believe it - the RAD pack is not worth the money
(except for the vcl&nbsp;
<BR>source if you do not buy it as an extra). All the vbx's in there are&nbsp;
<BR>good for nothing.&nbsp;
<BR>tell me what you need there's probably a much better vcl substitute !&nbsp;
<BR>P.S. if i would live in the u.s. you could get my rad pack !&nbsp;
<BR>On 26 Feb 1997 19:32:13 GMT, nhtse...@aol.com (NhtsEdge) wrote:&nbsp;
<BR>
<BR><I>&gt;Does anyone know where to get a copy of the RAD Pack for Delphi.
Borland</I>&nbsp;
<BR><I>&gt;has discontinued it.&nbsp; I didn't buy one before, but now I am
making money</I>&nbsp;
<BR><I>&gt;at Delphi programming and I need it. I do primarily 16-bit work
since it</I>&nbsp;
<BR><I>&gt;is two-way compatible and the RAD Pack contains some things I need.</I>&nbsp;
<BR><I>&gt;Please reply, Thanx.</I>&nbsp;
<BR>
<BR>Christian Kaas&nbsp;
<BR>Client/Server development and consulting&nbsp;
<BR>Fax. 49-9129-5518&nbsp;
<BR>Phone 49-9129-5508&nbsp;
</BLOCKQUOTE>
&nbsp; dear christian&nbsp;
<BR>
<BR>I bought the rad pack, its a blame on the flag of borland. It lacks documentation
eventhough it has a many 100 pages manual.&nbsp;
<BR>you can buy mine for a third of the price, but dont do it.&nbsp;
<BR>anco boonstra&nbsp;
<BR>netherlands 020 6002298&nbsp;
<BR>lilib...@euronet.nl&nbsp;
<BR>