Need Gantt Chart VCL component

Hey all,

Has anyone found a nice component for creating Gantt charts-- i.e. charts
that show a slot of time as kind of a turned sideways bar chart (like in MS
Project.)  Someone here thought the newest ChartFX had the capability,
but I wasn't sure.  Any web sites you could point me to or any propaganda
you could throw my way would be very appreciated...

Please respond via email to joe.kauf...@rrd.com

Thanks for your time...

Joe Kaufman

Re:Need Gantt Chart VCL component

bv01...@acad.drake.edu wrote:

> Hey all,

> Has anyone found a nice component for creating Gantt charts-- i.e. charts
> that show a slot of time as kind of a turned sideways bar chart (like in MS
> Project.)  Someone here thought the newest ChartFX had the capability,
> but I wasn't sure.  Any web sites you could point me to or any propaganda
> you could throw my way would be very appreciated...

> Please respond via email to joe.kauf...@rrd.com

> Thanks for your time...

> Joe Kaufman

Check out the TChart component suite.

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/dberneda/

It is very well written and documented.

Matthew

Matthew McDermott
McDermott Enterprises
matt...@lightspeed.net
My Web Page: http://userzweb.lightspeed.net/~mattmcd
Director of Information Services & Adjunct Professor - Mathematics
The American College of Prehospital Medicine: http://www.acpm.edu/