RLINK32/Quickreport 1.0d woes!!

Hi all!
I've been banging my head against the wall (literally!) trying to get
the new version of Quickreports installed on Delphi 2.0 (1.0 works just
fine!).

I'm a registered user and therefore am trying to install the component
from the QUICKREP.PAS file.  The problem is that RLINK32 continually
gives me an "Out of memory" error.  I have 16 meg real, 400 meg virtual
and the memory monitor shows plenty available when the message occurs!

I haven't seen any direct references to this bug (if it give a misleading
message, it IS a bug regardless of cause!!).  Can anyone shed some light
on this or give me some idea of what to try?

I've tried recompiling all dpr, res files, recompiling all of quickreport
files, optimizing on/off etc...

Is there a way to rebuild the library from a command line compile? This
really has me stumped!

TIA,
  Mike