clrscr in graph window

Hi
First of all , a big thanks to everyone that has helped me !!
Still I have questions ..
I'm writing a program that simulates ideal elastic collisions. Anyway
I'm using a graph window but as you know clrscr does not work in graph
windows ... but I used clearviewport which erases the whole window and
not just the part specified by the function "window". So is there any
other way to clear the window specified apart from clrscr and
clrviewport? I've searched but I don't seem to be able to find the
answer. By the way I'm using Turbo Pascal for DOS.
Thanks again !!
NoViE

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

Re:clrscr in graph window

have you Setviewport(x1,y1,x2,y2,true) before clearviewport?

I tested tried this but I seem to remember it working last time I tried it.
failing that you could use the Bar procedure withthe color cet to the
background colour.

Kenn

<nove...@my-deja.com> wrote in message news:941lp9$lf8$1@nnrp1.deja.com...
> Hi
> First of all , a big thanks to everyone that has helped me !!
> Still I have questions ..
> I'm writing a program that simulates ideal elastic collisions. Anyway
> I'm using a graph window but as you know clrscr does not work in graph
> windows ... but I used clearviewport which erases the whole window and
> not just the part specified by the function "window". So is there any
> other way to clear the window specified apart from clrscr and
> clrviewport? I've searched but I don't seem to be able to find the
> answer. By the way I'm using Turbo Pascal for DOS.
> Thanks again !!
> NoViE

> Sent via Deja.com
> http://www.deja.com/

Re:clrscr in graph window

nove...@my-deja.com wrote:
> Hi
> First of all , a big thanks to everyone that has helped me !!
> Still I have questions ..
> I'm writing a program that simulates ideal elastic collisions. Anyway
> I'm using a graph window but as you know clrscr does not work in graph
> windows ... but I used clearviewport which erases the whole window and
> not just the part specified by the function "window". So is there any

ClearViewport clears the current viewport. If you want to erase a selected
area of the graphics screen, set the viewport to that area and call
ClearViewport. The default viewport is the entire screen.

   sa...@maths.uwa.edu.au     |    come to ruin." -- Proverbs 13:3

Re:clrscr in graph window

Mistakes (c) Kenn  - sorry - long day
"Kenn" <spam.su...@home.youknow> wrote in message

> have you Setviewport(x1,y1,x2,y2,true) before clearviewport?

> I tested tried this but I seem to remember it working last time I tried
it.
> failing that you could use the Bar procedure withthe color cet to the
> background colour.

> Kenn

> <nove...@my-deja.com> wrote in message news:941lp9$lf8$1@nnrp1.deja.com...
> > Hi
> > First of all , a big thanks to everyone that has helped me !!
> > Still I have questions ..
> > I'm writing a program that simulates ideal elastic collisions. Anyway
> > I'm using a graph window but as you know clrscr does not work in graph
> > windows ... but I used clearviewport which erases the whole window and
> > not just the part specified by the function "window". So is there any
> > other way to clear the window specified apart from clrscr and
> > clrviewport? I've searched but I don't seem to be able to find the
> > answer. By the way I'm using Turbo Pascal for DOS.
> > Thanks again !!
> > NoViE

> > Sent via Deja.com
> > http://www.deja.com/