InterBase 4.1 to 5.5

Hello Tech support

I need to convert an InterBase 4.1 database to 5.5. Is there a conversion
routine that I can use to accomplish this.

Thank you,
Randy

Re:InterBase 4.1 to 5.5

You cannot reach InterBase tech support here. These are peer support
newsgroups. You need to backup the database using IB 4 then restore it using
IB 5.5.

--
Bill

Re:InterBase 4.1 to 5.5

Hi Randy,

additional what Bill has said. Don't use IB 5.5 it has serious bugs, which
can corrupt your database. Either order a free upgrade to IB 5.61 from
Borland or give Interbase OS 6.x or Firebird 1.0 a try.

HTH,
Thomas Steinmaurer
IB LogManager 2.0 - The Logging Tool for Interbase/Firebird
http://www.iblogmanager.com

"Rand Monroe" <ran...@ix.netcom.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> Hello Tech support

> I need to convert an InterBase 4.1 database to 5.5. Is there a conversion
> routine that I can use to accomplish this.

> Thank you,
> Randy

Other Threads