Interbase Server On Internet

Hi Friends,

The Internet servers give MSSQL,MSAccess & Oracle for use if we take space
on their server. In case I want Interbase as my backend what should I
approach ?

Is there someplace where I can test a dummy application.

Regards
Allan

Re:Interbase Server On Internet

Allan Fernandes wrote:

> The Internet servers give MSSQL,MSAccess & Oracle for use if we take space
> on their server. In case I want Interbase as my backend what should I
> approach ?

        You should find an ISP which supports IB.  Folks have said good things
about http://www.defined.net and http://www.delphihost.com, among
others, but I haven't tried either of them so shop around.

        HTH,

        -Craig

Re:Interbase Server On Internet

Thanks Friend.