Why TToolbar displayed weird under NT?

Hi,

I am using TToolbar with a row of 10 buttons and they displayed
beautifully under Win 98 and 95, but when displayed under NT I am
missing the last 3 buttons. Same screen resolution 800x600 with small
font. It looks the last 3 buttons just scrolled off the right side of my
form. Any help or hints are greatly appreciated. Thank you.

P.S. I have Delphi 4 C/S with service patch 3.

Re:Why TToolbar displayed weird under NT?

Just in case some one else has similar problem...

There is something weird with TToolBar/TToolButton because I fixed my
problem by deleting the bar and buttons and start over again and it works
fine. However, I did find another problem, the images start to repeating
after the 5th button, but that clears up after restarting Delphi 4.

Tim Dang wrote:
> Hi,

> I am using TToolbar with a row of 10 buttons and they displayed
> beautifully under Win 98 and 95, but when displayed under NT I am
> missing the last 3 buttons. Same screen resolution 800x600 with small
> font. It looks the last 3 buttons just scrolled off the right side of my
> form. Any help or hints are greatly appreciated. Thank you.

> P.S. I have Delphi 4 C/S with service patch 3.

Other Threads