Delphi 5 trial: trial period has expired

I had installed Delphi 5 trial version and after change in register and it
had expired.
Why ?

My System Id is: 196850179
Registration code : 1768222220

Igor Titov

Re:Delphi 5 trial: trial period has expired

 Wasya,

It is a  common bug, but Aaron Rhodes (Delphi Technical Support) used to
send a fix instead of publishing download address. I had to download entire
Delphi 5 trial version.

       Sandovaldo

Wasya <mas...@eol.ru> escreveu nas notcias de
mensagem:80iqmd$6s...@forums.borland.com...

> I had installed Delphi 5 trial version and after change in register and it
> had expired.
> Why ?

> My System Id is: 196850179
> Registration code : 1768222220

> Igor Titov

Re:Delphi 5 trial: trial period has expired

I have sent the fix to you.  The trial software we are using has some minor
bugs that cause it to invalidate itself under certain conditions.

--
R/S Aaron Rhodes
Delphi Technical Support