D4 Pro Install - Failed to load resource DLL odbcint.dll

Hello,
I installed D4 Pro on Win98, which also contains D2 Pro.  During the
install I got the error "Failed to load resource DLL odbcint.dll".  I
hit ok, and the install continued.
Now whenever I run Delphi 2 or Delphi 4 and I load a project which does
data access (local only- just tdatasource to a tquerty to a local .db
file, not C/S) I get the same error.
How can I fix it?

Thanks,
David Schenfeld
davids @ inch <dot> c0m

Re:D4 Pro Install - Failed to load resource DLL odbcint.dll

It sounds like you have an older version of ODBC on your computer.  Do a
search of OBDC files or look in Windows Control Panel for an ODBC icon.

If so, the easiest thing would be to get a newer version of MS ODBC.
You could also get rid of it, but this could be tricky and non-trivial
since it is not in the uninstall list.

--
Sarah
Delphi Developer Support

David Schenfeld wrote:
> Hello,
> I installed D4 Pro on Win98, which also contains D2 Pro.  During the
> install I got the error "Failed to load resource DLL odbcint.dll".  I
> hit ok, and the install continued.
> Now whenever I run Delphi 2 or Delphi 4 and I load a project which
does
> data access (local only- just tdatasource to a tquerty to a local .db
> file, not C/S) I get the same error.
> How can I fix it?

> Thanks,
> David Schenfeld