Weird TToolbar docking problem

In both my own application and the D4 docking demo, I have a strange
problem when undocking&docking the TToolbars.  It only works once.

Ie: I can undock the TToolbar and I can re-dock it to the TCoolbar
dock site,  but after that the TToolbar stops responding to any mouse
activity outside of the buttons themselves.  Any info?

Steve

Re:Weird TToolbar docking problem

Get the D4 update I used to have that problem to but it when away.

Re:Weird TToolbar docking problem

Well I did install the D4 update.  Would you mind telling me the date
of your vcl40.bpl and comctrls.pas files?

Thanks

On Sun, 6 Sep 1998 02:11:31 -0400, "Brian Sam-Bodden"

<bsbod...@columbus.rr.com> wrote:
>Get the D4 update I used to have that problem to but it when away.

Re:Weird TToolbar docking problem

Mon, 07 Sep 1998 03:38:02 GMT, smi...@removethis.imagesoftcorp.com
(Stephen Smith) napisa3(a):

>Well I did install the D4 update.  Would you mind telling me the date
>of your vcl40.bpl and comctrls.pas files?

you should ask about versions of these files, i didn't update d4 and i
can't tell you them

Other Threads