I'm searching peoples who help me!

Hi,

I'm an four{*word*249} years old german boy. I'm programming with Delphi 2 since
about half a year
and I've got a lot of question about Delphi. So I'm seaching people in the
whole world who would
help me if I have a problem.

Thanks in advance,

Florian Arndt

Re:I'm searching peoples who help me!

Shoot!
--
Edgar Vorland
{Remove X and Y from my mailadress, this is to avoid spawn}

Florian Arndt <arndt....@metronet.de> wrote in article
<01bd445a$f7c88160$74d3a8c1@floriana>...

> Hi,

> I'm an four{*word*249} years old german boy. I'm programming with Delphi 2 since
> about half a year
> and I've got a lot of question about Delphi. So I'm seaching people in
the
> whole world who would
> help me if I have a problem.

> Thanks in advance,

> Florian Arndt

Re:I'm searching peoples who help me!

Just ask and we will answer!
If you don't want to ask on the news, email me directly!
But I'll recomende the newsgroups, in that way you can get answers from
anywhere with just one posting.
--
Edgar Vorland
{Remove X and Y from my mailadress, this is to avoid spawn}
Xevorl...@Yreadmatre.no

Florian Arndt <arndt....@metronet.de> wrote in article
<01bd445a$f7c88160$74d3a8c1@floriana>...

> Hi,

> I'm an four{*word*249} years old german boy. I'm programming with Delphi 2 since
> about half a year
> and I've got a lot of question about Delphi. So I'm seaching people in
the
> whole world who would
> help me if I have a problem.

> Thanks in advance,

> Florian Arndt

Re:I'm searching peoples who help me!

[This follow up was also send to author]
A human entity called "Florian Arndt" <arndt....@metronet.de> send the message :

>Hi,

>I'm an four{*word*249} years old german boy. I'm programming with Delphi 2 since
>about half a year
>and I've got a lot of question about Delphi. So I'm seaching people in the
>whole world who would
>help me if I have a problem.

Just ask the question, and someone wil answer.

The Graphical Gnome (r...@ktibv.nl)
Sr. Software Engineer IT Department
The Unofficial Delphi Developers FAQ
http://www.gnomehome.demon.nl/uddf/index.htm

Re:I'm searching peoples who help me!

Florian,

versuch es auch mal in de.comp.lang.pascal.delphi!

Florian Arndt wrote:

> Hi,

> I'm an four{*word*249} years old german boy. I'm programming with Delphi 2 since
> about half a year
> and I've got a lot of question about Delphi. So I'm seaching people in the
> whole world who would
> help me if I have a problem.

When I was younger, I sometimes was too modest. Aren't you a little modest too?

Why limit only to the world. Why not try to build a support team around you by
asking help from all over the whole galaxy:-)

Markku Nevalainen

Re:I'm searching peoples who help me!

Florian Arndt wrote...

|I'm an four{*word*249} years old german boy. I'm programming with Delphi 2
since
|about half a year and I've got a lot of question about Delphi.
|So I'm seaching people in the whole world who would help me if I have
a problem.

Just ask...

Regards,
Dirk Claessens
Home   : <dirk.claess...@village.uunet.be>
Office : <dirk.claessens...@belgium.agfa.com>
Nothing will come of nothing.
Dare mighty things. (William Shakespeare)

Re:I'm searching peoples who help me!

On 19 Feb 1998 14:47:02 GMT, "Edgar Vorland" <Xevorl...@Yreadmatre.no>
wrote:

>Just ask and we will answer!
>--
>Edgar Vorland
>Florian Arndt <arndt....@metronet.de> wrote in article
><01bd445a$f7c88160$74d3a8c1@floriana>...
>> Hi,

>> I'm an four{*word*249} years old german boy. I'm programming with Delphi 2 since
>> about half a year
>> and I've got a lot of question about Delphi. So I'm seaching people in
>the
>> whole world who would
>> help me if I have a problem.

>> Thanks in advance,

>> Florian Arndt

That's why these newsgroups are. As you can see, you *are* getting
answers.

Now, there are other ways, sometimes more efficient. Many questions
are asked in these groups, and many answers are provided. This
unvaluable is available and searchable at
http://developer.href.com/
I recommend you look there before asking a question that probably has
already been asked and answered. If you don't find, then post the
question.

Pierre Gemis

Re:I'm searching peoples who help me!

On Thu, 19 Feb 1998 22:16:44 +0200, Markku Nevalainen

<mneva...@netlife.fi> wrote:
>Florian Arndt wrote:

>> Hi,
>> I'm an four{*word*249} years old german boy. I'm programming with Delphi 2 since
>> about half a year
[snip]

>When I was younger, I sometimes was too modest. Aren't you a little modest too?

>Why limit only to the world. Why not try to build a support team around you by
>asking help from all over the whole galaxy:-)

>Markku Nevalainen

Easy shot, Markku. Easy shot.

Pierre Gemis

Re:I'm searching peoples who help me!

Markku Nevalainen schrieb in Nachricht <34EC932C.5...@netlife.fi>...

>Florian Arndt wrote:

>> Hi,

>> I'm an four{*word*249} years old german boy. I'm programming with Delphi 2
since
>> about half a year
>> and I've got a lot of question about Delphi. So I'm seaching people
in the
>> whole world who would
>> help me if I have a problem.

>When I was younger, I sometimes was too modest. Aren't you a little
modest too?

>Why limit only to the world. Why not try to build a support team
around you by
>asking help from all over the whole galaxy:-)

Come on, Markku, this is very overdone and you know it. This boy is
just asking if he is allowed to ask some questions. Afaik, of course
he is, as is anyone else. You can't blame anyone for posing a question
in a newsgroup.

When I bought my first PC (at the age of 24), I had a lot of questions
and no one to answer them. So I had to find out the hard (and slow)
way. I would have been very glad to be able to use something like a
newsgroup like this. The idea of talking to people in the entire world
can be fascinating, esp. to a 14 year old. This talk of searching
people in the entire world comes from this fascination.

--
Rudy Velthuis

Re:I'm searching peoples who help me!

Ok, this goes to Pierre as well...

"Rudy Velthuis" <rvelth...@cww.de> wrote:
> Come on, Markku, this is very overdone and you know it.

Florian will most probably have recognized that Markku's response was
fun.

Though it seems a lot of so-called grown-ups don't, I firmly believe
many 14-year-olds *do* understand the concept of irony ;-) - and:
reading usenet messages, honor emoticons!

Cheers,
Rob

--
Robert Schroeder