Looking for Component/Unit with Calendar-edit-element

Has anybody written a calendar component (a calendar, where the user can

edit the day-fields, s.th. looks like MS-Schedule) ?
Where can I get this type of (free) component/unit for Borland Pascal /
Delphi...
(Or do I have to reinvent the wheel?)

email: e67...@hrz.uni-paderborn.de

Re:Looking for Component/Unit with Calendar-edit-element

Alexander Grau (ale...@uni-paderborn.de) wrote:

: Has anybody written a calendar component (a calendar, where the user can
: edit the day-fields, s.th. looks like MS-Schedule) ?
: Where can I get this type of (free) component/unit for Borland Pascal /

       I wrote a minimal appointment pad system in
Turbo Pascal that makes a one month screen and
allows entering short notes under each day, but
it is a little cramped for space.
       It requires a directory called APAD and
each month has it's own file as a com file so
it can be viewed by just typing the month name.
       I think it also creates a template for
that month so it can be modified and a new .com
file for the mont created with the new info.

       I have been thinking about posting the
code, I don't think it is very big, but I can
send it as an attachment if you email me.

Ken Fischer

---

Other Threads