Converter VB->Delphi, where do I find it?

I've heard that there is an (automatic) code converter that takes your VB MAK
file and all source files therein and makes a Delphi project out of it. Maybe
85% of the work gets done and there is only the 15% remaining to handle manually.
Sounds wonderful if true.
But where can I find it?
Anybody with an ftp address to share or a commercial product name maybe?
Please e-mail.
--------------------------------
Bo Berglund
(bo.bergl...@mailbox.swipnet.se)
System 3R International AB, Stockholm, Sweden
--------------------------------

Re:Converter VB->Delphi, where do I find it?

bo.bergl...@mailbox.swipnet.se (Bo Berglund) wrote:
>I've heard that there is an (automatic) code converter that takes your VB MAK
>file and all source files therein and makes a Delphi project out of it. Maybe
>85% of the work gets done and there is only the 15% remaining to handle manually.
>Sounds wonderful if true.
>But where can I find it?
>Anybody with an ftp address to share or a commercial product name maybe?
>Please e-mail.
>Bo Berglund
>(bo.bergl...@mailbox.swipnet.se)
>System 3R International AB, Stockholm, Sweden

Check out EarthTeks and also there is one from Eagle Research.

Eric Miles
mil...@usafe14.ramstein.af.mil
My opinions and comments are my own and ONLY
my own and reflect in no way the Air Force's.