DCOM Client/Server

Hello all,

I'm trying to write an Clients/Server app using Delphi. Until now I only
writes such apps over Sockets, so I don't know how to do this. Is there
anyone how have any source code/examples or information to do this? Any help
will be appreciated.

THANKS FOR ADVANCE!!!!!!

Re:DCOM Client/Server

Hello John

In Delphi 5 you can find an example about DCOM in the directory
...\Demos\Midas\Empedit.

We also tried to do a project with DCOM, in an intranet it runs well,
but don't think you can use it the same way in the internet! You
always will have troubles with the connection, the security settings
and with the firewall.

Martin

Other Threads