Delphi Contract Programmer Wanted - Cincinnati

Hello all. I work for the Kroger Company and am looking for a Delphi
programmer for a short term contract in the Cincinnati area. The job will
involve moving a Visual FoxPro program into Delphi.

Please email me at gregk8...@earthlink.net

Thanks,
Greg

Re:Delphi Contract Programmer Wanted - Cincinnati

[...]

I'm not applying just curious whether you posted the message four times =
or my newsreader is wrong?

Other Threads