:>>>Use mouse in Pascal<<<:

Hello
Can anyone one tell me how to use mouse in pascal?
And can someone send me the *.pas file that is for use mouse in
pascal?
Thanks a lot.
Stephen Fu
Please reply by e-mail:steph...@hkstar.com

Re::>>>Use mouse in Pascal<<<:

steph...@hkstar.com wrote:
>Hello
>Can anyone one tell me how to use mouse in pascal?
>And can someone send me the *.pas file that is for use mouse in
>pascal?
>Thanks a lot.
>Stephen Fu
>Please reply by e-mail:steph...@hkstar.com

you may want to think about using TURBO VISION. This is a kind of toolbox
that is delivered with TP since 6.0. It easily creates menus completely
mouse controlled with one command.

greetings
Marco van Dongen

Re::>>>Use mouse in Pascal<<<:

In <4lfp9g$...@rl0001.rulimburg.nl> maa.vandon...@student.rulimburg.nl
writes:

>steph...@hkstar.com wrote:
>>Hello
>>Can anyone one tell me how to use mouse in pascal?
>>And can someone send me the *.pas file that is for use mouse in
>>pascal?
>>Thanks a lot.
>>Stephen Fu
>>Please reply by e-mail:steph...@hkstar.com

>you may want to think about using TURBO VISION. This is a kind of
toolbox
>that is delivered with TP since 6.0. It easily creates menus
completely
>mouse controlled with one command.

>greetings
>Marco van Dongen

 really! how do I get to toolbox? & how do you use it?!!!!

Re::>>>Use mouse in Pascal<<<:

to get this toolbox you basically have to buy turbo Pascal 6.0 +
Sam Regan

Other Threads