tibsql and Post()

TIBSQL should only be one type of SQL statement.  Selects are read only, but an
Insert SQL statement you need to be able to set the params so they can't be read
only.  Same for a Delete or Update SQL statement.

If you want to work more like a TDataset, then use TIBDataset and assign all the
SQL's you need, open it, edit/insert/delete and then post.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
Have you ever met a lady screaming angst potential?

Re:tibsql and Post()

"Jeff Overcash (TeamB)" <overc...@onramp.net> wrote in message

> TIBSQL should only be one type of SQL statement.  Selects are read only,
but an
> Insert SQL statement you need to be able to set the params so they can't
be read
> only.  Same for a Delete or Update SQL statement.

Thanks, that's what I needed to know.

Other Threads