Access violation by clicking print button twice

I have an annoying problem with reporting. I use the standard preview
interface,
and it works fine, but if print button is pressed twice fast, by the second
clicking
I get an Access violation error message, and I must restart the program.
If I click after printing is ready, it works good.
I use Delphi5.
Can anybody help me?

Thanks,
Csaba

Re:Access violation by clicking print button twice

>I have an annoying problem with reporting. I use the standard preview
>interface,
>and it works fine, but if print button is pressed twice fast, by the second
>clicking
>I get an Access violation error message, and I must restart the program.
>If I click after printing is ready, it works good.

Assuming you are using QR, this is a bug I experienced in the D3 time
already. I reported the bug to QSOFT and received a fix. Unfortunately I
cant locate the fix anymore, so this may be of no help for you.

dato Denkwerkzeuge - Bernd Maierhofer
Corneliusgasse 4/5
A-1060 Wien , Austria
supp...@dato.at