Delphi with large SQL databases (Oracle)

We are developing a Delphi application working with a testdatabase of approx. 2GB. We
expect it to grow to approx. 20GB when we start production.

The challenges that we face are:
 o Lack of experience, and it does not seem possible to buy support anywhere.
 o Can't use combo-boxes when looking up values, due to the size of the tables.
 o Query By Example, seems like we have to code it ourselves. All the ready-built
   components seems to be of the Mickey Mouse type :-)

Are there anyone out there using Delphi together with large databases who are willing to
share their experiences with us?

Regards,

Steinar Overbeck Cook
Balder Programvare AS