Crystal Reports Access Violation not on exit necessarily

Hello,

I've run into the infamous "access violation" on exit but I've recently hit
another access violation that occurs after the Crystal Report ( 6.0 ) comes
up and after I exit the button click procedure that calls the procedure
that 'PEOpenPrintJob"'s the report.  The report looks good but I still get
this message.  Is this access violation related to the other that you get
on exit.  I am using ODBC to hit an MS SQL Server 6.5 database from Delphi
2.01.  I also use the BDE to supply a couple of parameters to the report.

Thanks for any info,
Dan Collins