How can i install Delphi 4.0 on NT??

I want to install delphi 4 professional edition on a windows NT workstation.
I have installed delphi but only i can work with it.
Is there a way to make delphi work for all my users????

thanks

Re:How can i install Delphi 4.0 on NT??

On Mon, 30 Nov 1998 16:40:52 +0200, "George Tsoukalas"

<p95...@rainbow.cs.unipi.gr> wrote:
> I want to install delphi 4 professional edition on a windows NT workstation.
> I have installed delphi but only i can work with it.
> Is there a way to make delphi work for all my users????

> thanks

You are license (paid for I assume?) for one user.  To add users you
will either have to

  1. buy multiple copies of Delphi 4 Professional

or

  2. buy a site license for x number of copies.

Site licenses are cheaper.  Contact www.imprise.com (was Borland)

Other Threads