mouse...need mouse!!

Hi all

I started programming PASCAL a few monts ago and I'm searching for help to
use the mouse in pascal. I found everywhere units, but I can't use them,
guess I just don't get them. Would somebody please be so kind to give an
adress where I can find a tutorial or something, like a unit with much help?

thanx

David--Rate-X

Re:mouse...need mouse!!

Rate-X wrote:

> Hi all

> I started programming PASCAL a few monts ago and I'm searching for help to
> use the mouse in pascal. I found everywhere units, but I can't use them,
> guess I just don't get them. Would somebody please be so kind to give an
> adress where I can find a tutorial or something, like a unit with much help?

> thanx

> David--Rate-X

Search for Ralph Brown Interrupts guide. Mouse interrupt is $33.

Re:mouse...need mouse!!

Rate-X wrote:

> Hi all

> I started programming PASCAL a few monts ago and I'm searching for help to
> use the mouse in pascal. I found everywhere units, but I can't use them,
> guess I just don't get them. Would somebody please be so kind to give an
> adress where I can find a tutorial or something, like a unit with much help?

> thanx

> David--Rate-X

try
  http://bsn.ch/tp-links

Wolf

Re:mouse...need mouse!!

JRS:  In article <3962B8C5.3...@zag.si> of Wed, 5 Jul 2000 06:25:41 seen
in news:comp.lang.pascal.borland, Alex <ales.roman...@zag.si> wrote:

>Search for Ralph Brown Interrupts guide. Mouse interrupt is $33.

It would be better to search for Ralf Brown's Interrupt List.

But, rather than searching, it would be better to look in the mini-FAQ,
posted here weekly, or the full FAQ, referenced here frequently, each of
which actually gives the URL needed - search *there* for "Ralf".  Those
who give advice here should first become familiar with the FAQ & mFAQ.

TSFAQP has a section on mouse programming; the mFAQ has a reference to
PCGPE, with link.

Re:mouse...need mouse!!

In article <et9XOKc6$GA.240@cpmsnbbsa09>,
Nicholas Skapura <metheny_...@email.msn.com> wrote:

:I have attacked a zip file with a mouse unit I wrote.  You can use it if you
:begin 666 mousep.zip
:M4$LP,%!+`P04``(`" !F5,XHFMZ2).8%``!7' ``"@```$U/55-%1"Y005/%

Dear Nicholas,

Please don't do that. Allow me to help by drawing your attention to

         http://www.uwasa.fi/~ts/http/nobin.html

Especially, see the part about the possibility to submit.

   All the best, Timo

Timo's  FAQ  materials  at   http://www.uwasa.fi/~ts/http/tsfaq.html

Re:mouse...need mouse!!

In article <et9XOKc6$GA.240@cpmsnbbsa09>,

Nicholas Skapura <metheny_...@email.msn.com> wrote:
>I have attacked a zip file with a mouse unit I wrote.  You can use it if you
>like.  It includes a demo program that shows how to use each of the
>functions.  The most common procedures are ShowMouse,HideMouse, and
>GetMouse().

Do not post binaries here. In general one should only post source
code. Posting TPUs has the problem that they work only on one version
of TP.

Osmo

Other Threads