Sending HTML documents with embedded gifs using idSMTP

Can anyone point me to an example of using the idSMTP component to send a
HTML document which has images embedded in the message. I know it has
something to do with using ContentIDs and cids !!!!

Thanks... Alan.

Re:Sending HTML documents with embedded gifs using idSMTP

Sorry - easier than I thought !!!

By adding an "Extraheader" in the attachment of "Content-ID" with the same
value as the "cid" in the HTML, it worked. :-)

"Alan" <alan.burg...@grosvenortechnology.com> wrote in message

> Can anyone point me to an example of using the idSMTP component to send a
> HTML document which has images embedded in the message. I know it has
> something to do with using ContentIDs and cids !!!!

> Thanks... Alan.

Re:Sending HTML documents with embedded gifs using idSMTP

Dear Alan,
Hi, I am strting to use TIdSmtp and send Htm file with embeded image but I
can't find any simple sample. it seems that you done it. I will be happy if
you send (write) me a simple sample that how can I embed my image in htm
file
Thanks.
M.Tarvirdi
M...@kosar.net