Control Panel Applications : PLEASE READ!

Hi,

I've been struggling for days trying to write a control panel applet in
TPW 1.5.

The documentation provided is terrible, and instructing me to declare
my CPIApplet function doesn't help :-)

Does anyone have any source code they would be prepared to let me look
at, or know of where I can download some ? TPW didn't come with any,
although the help file claimed it did.

Thankx!

--
Alistair Galbraith

Re:Control Panel Applications : PLEASE READ!

Gads...
If you come across some, send some to me. I am still trying to figure out
all those windows places, calls, etc.

Jeff

Other Threads