Pascal Downloads?

At college as part of my course, we program in Borland Pascal 7. I was
wondering, so that I could have a copy on my home computer, is there
anywhere where I can download this program or a version of Pascal that works
similarly?

Gemma

Re:Pascal Downloads?

Gemma,

FreePascal is what you want.  Get from here:

http://www.freepascal.org/

Hope this helps.

Gemma wrote:
> At college as part of my course, we program in Borland Pascal 7. I was
> wondering, so that I could have a copy on my home computer, is there
> anywhere where I can download this program or a version of Pascal that works
> similarly?

> Gemma

Re:Pascal Downloads?

JRS:  In article <ao9qnl$pt...@news8.svr.pol.co.uk>, seen in
news:comp.lang.pascal.borland, Gemma <pony_ge...@yahooNOSPAM.com> posted
at Sat, 12 Oct 2002 19:45:55 :-

>At college as part of my course, we program in Borland Pascal 7. I was
>wondering, so that I could have a copy on my home computer, is there
>anywhere where I can download this program or a version of Pascal that works
>similarly?

The FAQ, via sig line 3 below, answers many common questions.  Always
seek a newsgroup FAQ before asking.

  <URL:http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/clpb-faq.txt> Pedt Scragg: c.l.p.b. mFAQ;