HELP:Install Applications with using MS Access MDB

My application is using MS Access. When I try to install my application
on
a computer that has no MS Access installed, I just found I have to ship
DAO drivers in my package.But, my problem is, what files do I need to
pack into my package, and what registration key do I need to create?
I've tried so much, but can't make it success. I'll be appreciate for
any infomation.

BTW: I'm using BDE 5.0 and DAO 3.5, DELPHI 4

Save me please!
buzz

Re:HELP:Install Applications with using MS Access MDB

On Thu, 08 Oct 1998 15:52:56 +0800, buzz <b...@mail.sc.cninfo.net> wrote:
>pack into my package, and what registration key do I need to create?
>I've tried so much, but can't make it success. I'll be appreciate for
>any infomation.

Look at the Diamond Access Q&A page at
http://members.xoom.com/islamov/diamond/q&a.html

It shows you the files that you need to redistribute DAO 3.5 successfully,
including registry keys.

Stefan
InstallShield Software Corp.

Other Threads