Paradox 7 tables & Windows 95 OSR2

I installed the OSR2 release of Windows 95.  Now whenever I try to run a
query in the database desktop (32 bit) I get a "Invalid File Name" error.
This does not occur in 16 bit  DBD.

Also, does anyone know how to register a remote OLE server?

Mike Sutton
msut...@mail.vantek.net

Re:Paradox 7 tables & Windows 95 OSR2

Download the FAT32 BDE patch using the following URL:

http://www.borland.com/techsupport/bde/files/bde35f.zip

See the following URL for a discussion of the problem:

http://www.borland.com/techsupport/bde/utilities.html

Thanks,
Nick

Mike Sutton wrote:

> I installed the OSR2 release of Windows 95.  Now whenever I try to run a
> query in the database desktop (32 bit) I get a "Invalid File Name" error.
> This does not occur in 16 bit  DBD.

> Also, does anyone know how to register a remote OLE server?

> Mike Sutton
> msut...@mail.vantek.net

Other Threads