Problem of date with DELPHI and MS SQL SERVER

I have a problem with Delphi and MS SQL SERVER.When i want to update a
datefield, it appears a syntax error like EDBEnigine error, impossible
to convert a string into a datetime. (I'm french).

Re:Problem of date with DELPHI and MS SQL SERVER

In article <5cl56t$q5...@s3.iway.fr>, cci...@iway.fr says...

>I have a problem with Delphi and MS SQL SERVER.When i want to update a
>datefield, it appears a syntax error like EDBEnigine error, impossible
>to convert a string into a datetime. (I'm french).

With which client and server OS do you exactly work?
Is the error Message "Cannot convert ... into datetime" ?
If so, tell me!
I probably have a solution, but it is quite much to write!
So I'll just write it, if it will probably help you.
You can also mail me privately.
( I will post the reply anyway, if it helps )

Markus

Other Threads