i need help to find graphics tutorial for begginers

can some1 plz help me find a graphics tutorial for pascal plz send ur msgs
d...@inter.net.il

Re:i need help to find graphics tutorial for begginers

Hello,

>can some1 plz help me find a graphics tutorial for pascal plz send ur msgs
>to d...@inter.net.il

It is considered unpolite in this group to ask for an EMAIL reply.

Consider downloading SWAG collection from http://www.gdsoft.com .
It contains a bunch of graphics related snippets & tutorial(s).

Sincerely,
            Idan.

dogg wrote in message <7s16eu$fk...@news2.inter.net.il>...
>can some1 plz help me find a graphics tutorial for pascal plz send ur msgs

How about English for beginners ??

Other Threads