Question about RAD pack

I want to buy the RAD pack for Delphi 2 because I need to VCL source. But
does it come with source for Delphi 1 -and- 2? Or do I have to buy the old
RAD pack to get Delphi 1 source?

Re:Question about RAD pack

On 3 Jan 1997 21:14:58 GMT, gtabso...@aol.com (GTABSoft2) wrote:

>I want to buy the RAD pack for Delphi 2 because I need to VCL source. But
>does it come with source for Delphi 1 -and- 2? Or do I have to buy the old
>RAD pack to get Delphi 1 source?

There is no RAD pack for Delphi 2.0, or at least not as far as I know.

Delphi 2.0 Developer and Client/Server are shipped with the entire VCL
source. If you have any of the above then look in the Source folder. It
should be there, except if you didn't install it.

You would have to buy the Delphi 1.0 RAD pack for the Delphi 1.0 VCL
source.

Happy coding

Stefan Paetow
CEO - ellipse data systems

-
=  Any opinions here are my personal opinions, not those of my company  =
=          Home on the web: http://www.ellipse-data.com/                =
=        Delphi Super Page: http://minnie.iafrica.com/~delphi/          =
=  Delphi User Groups in South Africa: http://www.delphi.co.za/dugg/    =