Game SDK and Delphi

Help,

Did anyone ever coded some routines using the Microsoft Direct
librairies ? Where is it possible to find such examples, and do I have
to get a .PAS to create a special unit for Direct librairies ?

Mail me please...

PYGMALION PROJECT: The ultimate world simulation game

REPLY TO: yrag...@mail.imaginet.fr

Re:Game SDK and Delphi

yrag...@mail.imaginet.fr wrote:

> Did anyone ever coded some routines using the Microsoft Direct
> librairies ? Where is it possible to find such examples, and do I have
> to get a .PAS to create a special unit for Direct librairies ?

Sage Inc might have something for you, you have to buy it though
See http://www.sage-inc.com/

M.

--
Martin Larsson, author of several unknown utilities for DOS and Windows.
mailto:martin.lars...@delfi-data.msmail.telemax.no

Other Threads