Multiple DataModules (DMVoodoo)

Hello All,

In some old postings (1997) there were some references to DMVoodoo.zip. This
apparently has source that shows a 'tick' way of assigning separate
instances
if DataModules to forms.

Anyone know where I can find it? I have searched hight and low but no luck
so far...

Thanks,
Hart

Re:Multiple DataModules (DMVoodoo)

Take a look at FSWSetDatamodule.

 http://www.falmouth-software.com/components.htm

--
Ken Bailey
Falmouth Software Works Ltd.

Re:Multiple DataModules (DMVoodoo)

Check out articles at www.undu.com.
Such as "How to Link an MDIChild Form to Another DataModule at Runtime"
posted on
12/29/99.
>> apparently has source that shows a 'tick' way of assigning separate
>> instances
>> if DataModules to forms.
>--
>Ken Bailey