A while ago I posted about a problem getting pointers to
hold their values thru unit procedure calls.  Several
people replied via email and I'd like to thank them
collectively by doing it here.

It turned out not to be necessary to use e.g. far calls.
The problems were mostly much more basic stuff :-|.
Someone suggested writing a unit that defined all the global
variables, and putting it first in other USES statements
wherever relevant.

Then I weeded out a mistake in a pointer assignment!

Then I weeded out a _really_ dumb mistake in a procedure
call..

Now the thing works fine.  Thanx!

James
hori...@{*word*104}1.servtech.com