What wrong with Tsession,Am i made some mistake

I have read Tsession in online help . but I do not reallt know about it
I had 2 databases,and 2 querys(fisrt query.database = satabase1 and second
query.database = database2)
and each of database own it's session

i try to retrieve data from this 2 query , it seems are all fine

my problem is :
  and when i trace sql with sqlmonitor, i find
1. when i open first query ,it work with session1(sqlmonitor displayed)
2. when i open second query it work with session2(sqlmonitor displayed)
3. when i open first query again ,it work with session2 too(sqlmonitor
display like that)
   and i close and open this query for a lot of times it keep work with
session2
4 when i open second query again it work with session2 too

are they work with same seesion,or it's sqlmonitor's issue and wonder

Re:What wrong with Tsession,Am i made some mistake

This is the wrong group for this question.  This is the
dbExpress group.  Try either the using VCL or SQL Databases.

--
Thomas Miller
BSS Accounting & Distribution Software

http://www.bss-software.com

Re:What wrong with Tsession,Am i made some mistake

Sorry I have found i made this mistake ,sorry

Other Threads