Delphi3 hater

Titan Btrieve for Delphi3 hates:
Opening tables,
Data aware controls,especially DBGrids,
Indexes and indexname changing,
Filters(Filter property or OnFilterRecord Event ,it doesn't matter),
The RecordCount property,
Delphi3 altogether.

Waiting for an argumentative confirmation or rebuttal !

bel,

Re:Delphi3 hater

Guess I'll stick with the BDE.  By the way, my understanding is that Titan
uses 32 bit Btrieve.  I know lots of people having trouble with that version
of Btrieve (unrelated to Titan or Delphi) when they have more than 5 users
if they are not using the client-server version of Btrieve.  Could that be
part of your problem?
Belaid Kesraoui wrote in message <35AE0966.8DEBE...@videotron.ca>...
>Titan Btrieve for Delphi3 hates:
>Opening tables,
>Data aware controls,especially DBGrids,
>Indexes and indexname changing,
>Filters(Filter property or OnFilterRecord Event ,it doesn't matter),
>The RecordCount property,
>Delphi3 altogether.

>Waiting for an argumentative confirmation or rebuttal !

>bel,

Other Threads