TEdit - Lost the 3D border effect in D3 from D1

Please email me. I thankfully reply.
M...@lottery.powernet.co.uk
Sorry, I do not have a return address in my message header to avoid
the email gathering robots. Please cut and paste my email from here
thanks. M...@lottery.powernet.co.uk

TEdit - Lost the 3D border effect in D3 from D1

TEdit used to show a 3d effect if no border was selected. This
appears to have disappeared in D3. If the TEdit color is the
same as the background, the user won't see that there is afield.

Quick component fix?