COM1, COM2 .... LPT1

Hi All,

Does work somebody with COM1, COM2 .... LPT1 from Delphi on subject: read
and write data in this ports?
What can you say about this? (if it is possible - sample code ).
If you know component which works with COM1, COM2 .... LPT1, where I can
take it.

Best regards.

Oleg.

Re:COM1, COM2 .... LPT1

"olsi" <o...@kharkov.com> wrote:
>Hi All,

>Does work somebody with COM1, COM2 .... LPT1 from Delphi on subject: read
>and write data in this ports?
>What can you say about this? (if it is possible - sample code ).
>If you know component which works with COM1, COM2 .... LPT1, where I can
>take it.

>Best regards.

>Oleg.

Oleg,

Try this site, I found it to be excellent...

http://torry.magnitka.ru/

Other Threads