Async Pro 2.5

Hi All,

I'm realy in a mess, I've just lost all the source code for the Async
Pro 2.5 delphi components, I have all the .dcu and .dpk files but no
.pas files. I dessperatly need to recompile my units.

I'm realy not happy with the Authors as they will not send us a
replacement, All that money I've spent an i can't recomplie my work.

Can anyone send us (or tell me where i can get) all the source files for
Async Pro 2.5 in a .zip file.  I realy need them.

If you can help, E-mail me at
Del...@webzone.demon.co.uk

Many Thanks in advance....
--
John

Re:Async Pro 2.5

John,

They're on your Asynch Pro 2.5 CD... If you don't have that, you
should really buy a copy so you can use it legally...

And you should probably know that asking people to do something
totally illegal on these NGs won't win you many friends...

Ken
--
Ken White
kwh...@westelcom.com

Clipper Functions for Delphi
http://members.aol.com/clipfunc/

John Staples wrote:

> Hi All,

> I'm realy in a mess, I've just lost all the source code for the Async
> Pro 2.5 delphi components, I have all the .dcu and .dpk files but no
> .pas files. I dessperatly need to recompile my units.

> I'm realy not happy with the Authors as they will not send us a
> replacement, All that money I've spent an i can't recomplie my work.

> Can anyone send us (or tell me where i can get) all the source files for
> Async Pro 2.5 in a .zip file.  I realy need them.

> If you can help, E-mail me at
> Del...@webzone.demon.co.uk

> Many Thanks in advance....
> --
> John

Re:Async Pro 2.5

In article <3592F64F.2B407...@westelcom.com>, Ken White
<kwh...@westelcom.com> writes

>John,

>They're on your Asynch Pro 2.5 CD... If you don't have that, you
>should really buy a copy so you can use it legally...

>And you should probably know that asking people to do something
>totally illegal on these NGs won't win you many friends...

>Ken

Oh fine ok I'll look on the CD, I did not realize they where on the CD.

Hay I was in need of the Source code....sorry

Ok I found the Source code on the CD.....Thanx
--
John

Re:Async Pro 2.5

In article <L1KBFCAHtsk1E...@webzone.demon.co.uk> , John Staples

<Del...@webzone.demon.co.uk>  wrote:
>Hi All,

>I'm realy in a mess, I've just lost all the source code for the Async
>Pro 2.5 delphi components, I have all the .dcu and .dpk files but no
>.pas files. I dessperatly need to recompile my units.

>I'm realy not happy with the Authors as they will not send us a
>replacement, All that money I've spent an i can't recomplie my work.

>Can anyone send us (or tell me where i can get) all the source files for
>Async Pro 2.5 in a .zip file.  I realy need them.

>If you can help, E-mail me at
>Del...@webzone.demon.co.uk

>Many Thanks in advance....
>--
>John

Async Pro is a commercial product from Turbo Power. If you are a
registered owner the absolute maximum cost it would be to you is the
cost of a new Turbo Power Product Suite CD... about $9 U.S. plus
shipping and handling, IIRC.

I've forwarded your post to the folks at Turbo Power. They should be
able to help you.

-- Steven Fisher
   st...@discoverysoft.com

Other Threads