Atlanta Delphi Developers Meeting

Atlanta Delphi Developers Group

Greetings!  It's time for our monthly meeting
for June.  Our next meeting is on June 11th, 1996!
at 6:30pm.  We will be meeting at UPS headquarters.

Directions:  Follow GA 400 North to Exit 5b (Sandy Springs)
Exit merges onto Abernathy Road West.  Turn right onto
Glenlake Parkway (2cd traffic light)  Second Building site
on right.  There are two entrances.  Take the first one.
(Right entrance, when facing building.)  Turn right into
the parking deck.  Walk to the front of the building where
the main entrance is.  The guards will point you to the right
room.

United Parcel Service
55 Glenlake Parkway, NE
Atlanta, GA  30328

Our web page is located at http://www.mindspring.com/~addg

We have booked Charlie Calvert, author of Delphi Unleashed
for our June meeting!!  He will be showing his new book,
Delphi Unleashed 2!  Due to scheduling constraints, our meeting
will be change to the _second_ Tuesday, June 11th.

July's meeting will be dedicated to reporting systems!
At this time, we plan to show Crystal Reports, Shazam & the Ace
Reporting system!  We will hopefully be raffling copies
of them as well!  We will resume our _first_ Tuesday meetings.
If you would like to show your favorate report writer, drop me
a line.

Spread the word!

For further information contact:
Jerry Robertson