Delphi 2.0 - Win3.x and MS-Dos programs

I have just got Delphi 2.0 Developer. I was wondering how to make
programs for Win3.x and MS-DOS using Delphi 2.0? Can anyone tell me
how to do that.

I have Borland Pascal 7.0 and if I can compile the good old
DOS-programs using Delphi 2.0, I would like to delete BP70 from my
harddisk - it is a little tight there :-)

Thanx - steff.
Please also answer through e-mail: 101323,5...@compuserve.com.

Re:Delphi 2.0 - Win3.x and MS-Dos programs

Per Steffensen wrote:

> I have just got Delphi 2.0 Developer. I was wondering how to make
> programs for Win3.x and MS-DOS using Delphi 2.0? Can anyone tell me
> how to do that.

> I have Borland Pascal 7.0 and if I can compile the good old
> DOS-programs using Delphi 2.0, I would like to delete BP70 from my
> harddisk - it is a little tight there :-)

> Thanx - steff.
> Please also answer through e-mail: 101323,5...@compuserve.com.Delphi 2.0 will only produce 32 bit programs. Therefore unless you are

setup to use 32 bit programs in your Win3.x environment you will not be
able to use them. Delphi 1.x will produce the 16 bit apps you need.
Good luck

Other Threads