Quick report subdetail band

Can I put 2 subdetail bands side by side instead of one on top of another ?
I have several customers eg.10

I use detail band for each customer details.

For each customer, they have more than one phone number, and more than 1
office, so I want to put the offic name on left side and phone number on
right side.
Note, the office and phone numbers are not related.
So each customer may have no phone numbers or may not have office.

Thank you in advance.

Re:Quick report subdetail band

Friends:
           Does somebody know a component new, pretty PageControl and free?
For Delphi 7 too.

                     TIA
                                Ernst

Ernst von BertH?user wrote:
>            Does somebody know a component new, pretty PageControl and free?

Nearly impossible combination these days. Quite powerful page control
can be found on http://www.eldos.org/elpack/elpgctl.html

--
Eugene Mayevski
Flexible cross-platform information exchange framework

Other Threads