ADO and WinME crashes

Hi, is there any known problem with ADO and WinME?
I have a D5 application working against SQL 7 through ADO. It works fine
in Win 2K but i'm having a Kernel32.dll error each time the application
is closed in Win ME even from the IDE.
I already have installed MDAC 2.6 and AdoExpress upgrades.
Thanks in advance.
By the way, could i have problems with Win98, NT Workstation or NT?
--
Guillermo Casta?o Acevedo
Gerente de Sistemas - Grupo Millennium Ltda

Re:ADO and WinME crashes

It was very simple.. the MS solution: Reinstall!!!

--
Guillermo Casta?o Acevedo
Gerente de Sistemas - Grupo Millennium Ltda
Guiller...@GrupoMillennium.com
www.GrupoMillennium.com

Other Threads